Now you can do transparent thingsMandelbulb 1.7.99 is out!!!
Unlike my version Jesse listened to my praises :D and added a separate slider for transparency so yes, you can add a reflective AND refractive sphere in the SAME image now :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
PLUS you can enable reflects on DIFS only for a best effect! Incredible! :faint:
Yu no downloaded? http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=40 GOOOOOOOOO
Mandelbulb 3D version 18.104.22.168 TestFileHey folks! :wave:
Jesse has updated the latest Beta version of M3D; v22.214.171.124 testfile.
It's available for free download from FractalForums.com at: http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=40
In Jesse's own words, in the 126.96.36.199 Test version:
"Some beta testing is needed because of compiler upgrading,
the changes belong to the intern light model, more options for the diffuse map,
panorama camera mode, stereo options.
Some issues should be solved, many new ones to find!
It is just the executable, you can take all directories with files from the previous
version if you need them, or adjust the ini-dirs to the exis
Announcing the Render Evolution Project 2Hello again! Due to an enormous amount of positive feedback, I am running the REP again. This time around, the initial piece is being made by :devgrahamsym:.
1. You tweak what I tell you to in a note, it will be different for each person.
2. You NEED to render at the size of 1600 pixels by 1600 pixels.
3. You have to be alright with your art being posted by others, though credited to you. Everyone is allowed to post the big compilation that I put together at the end.
4. I WILL submit the final compilation as a print at the end.
5. You MUST post your parameters.
6. Note me if you are interested. If all 20 slots are full, you